Insurance plans we will accept:
To reach the Billing Office with any questions, please call (315) 463-1600 option #5.
It is your responsibility to call your insurance company and confirm that our providers participate with your plan.
- AARP (Medicare Supplemental) and All Medicare Supplemental Plans
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Excellus (ALL PLANS)
- CHAMPVA (Civilian Health & Medical Program of the Department of VA)
- First Health Network Plans
- Multi Plan Network Plans
- PHCS Network Plans
- Humana Medicare and Humana Employee Plan
- Martin’s Point
- Medicare Railroad
- MVP (If NOT purchased through the NYS Health Exchange)
- MVP Medicare
- Sieba, LTD
- Tricare (We do not participate with Tricare but will bill as a courtesy as an out of network provider)
- United Health Care (NOT Community Plan or Dual Advantage)
- United Health Care Empire Plan (We do not participate with United Health Care Empire Plan but will bill as a courtesy as an out of network provider)
- United Health Care Medicare Plans
- Wellcare (This is a Medicare Advantage Plan)
- No-Fault Auto (provided to our existing patients only) You must report the accident to your insurance carrier and get a claim number prior to appointment
Effective January 1, 2022, we will not accept any existing or new workers’ compensation claims for our patients. You will need to see another physician/ practice to treat your work-related injuries covered under worker comp.
We are NOT currently accepting new patients with any Medicaid plans with the exception of Excellus Blue Cross and Blue Shield (this card will have a VYT prefix).
We DO NOT participate with any NYS Health Exchange Plans (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum) with the exception of Excellus Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Please be aware that if do have out of network benefits with an insurance carrier that we do not participate with, we can bill that insurance carrier, but you will have a much higher out-of-pocket cost. Again, check with your insurance carrier to see if we are a participating provider.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
Extended Hours Appointment Fee:
Please note that there is an additional $25.00 fee for all appointments starting at 5pm during the week, and ALL Saturday and Sunday appointments. While this fee is often covered by insurance plans, patients should check with their insurance company to see if their insurance covers this fee. Patients will be responsible for this fee if it is not covered by their insurance.
We participate with most insurance plans. However, there are so many plans available to our patients which makes it impossible for our office staff to be familiar with what every plan individually covers. Here are a few key points for you to be aware of with regard to using your insurance plan at our office:
- Bring your insurance card to every office visit.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment when you CHECK IN for your visit.
- Please be aware of what your insurance plan does and does not cover. Just because we recommend a service does not guarantee that your insurance plan will cover it.
Please conduct a detailed review of your health insurance coverage before you select it. Anticipate your health care needs for the year as best you can.