Disclaimer: This is a representative list of insurances with which CNYFC participates. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list but representative. Please confirm participation with the insurance carrier to ensure participation is current. Insurance products are subject to change.
- AARP Medicare Advantage plans (ALL PLANS)
- AARP Medicare supplemental plans (ALL PLANS)
- Aetna (We do not accept Aetna Medicaid or Aetna CHP plans)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage plans (ALL PLANS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (ALL PLANS)
- CHAMPVA (VHA Office Community Care)
- CIGNA (ALL PLANS)
- Emblem Health/ GHI (All commercial plans. Onondaga County GHI only.)
- Empire Plan UHC (Not accepting new patients as of 2.1.2023. We are out of network with the Empire Plan. We will no longer see patients with this as their primary, secondary, or tertiary insurance effective 1.1.2024.)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield (ALL PLANS including Excellus Medicaid and CHP plans)
- Fidelis – see below
- Medicaid (current patients only)
- Medicare Advantage plans (current patients only)
- Fidelis Dual Advantage (current patients only)
- Fidelis Essential plans 1,2,3,4 (current patients only)
- Ambetter/Fidelis NYS Exchange Plans/Metal Level (NOT ACCEPTED)
- First Health Network Plans
- Multi Plan Network Plans
- PHCS Network Plans
- Medicare Advantage plans (ALL PLANS)
- Humana Commercial (NOT ACCEPTED)
- Martin’s Point
- Medicaid – NYS (Current patients only. We are not accepting any NEW patients with Medicaid as primary or only insurance. We do NOT accept ANY out of state Medicaid plans as primary or secondary.)
- Medicare and Medicare Railroad
- All Medicare supplemental plans are accepted
- MVP (If NOT purchased through the NYS Health Exchange)
- MVP Medicare (ALL PLANS)
- MVP commercial plans through an employer (ALL PLANS)
- MVP NYS Health Exchange plans (NOT ACCEPTED)
- MVP Managed Medicaid or CHP plans (NOT ACCEPTED)
- Sieba, LTD
- Tricare- see below
- Tricare Select (Standard, No Prime)
- Tricare for Life for retired military
- Tricare Prime for active military (NOT ACCEPTED, as primary, secondary, or tertiary insurance)
- Tricare Prime Remote for active national guard (NOT ACCEPTED, as primary, secondary, or tertiary insurance)
- UMR (ALL PLANS)
- United Health Care (ALL PLANS except UHC Community Plan and Dual Advantage plans)
- Univera (ALL PLANS)
- Wellcare (Not accepting new patients as of 2.10.2023. We are not participating with WellCare effective 1.1.2024.)
- No-Fault Auto (Provided to our existing patients only. You must report the accident to your insurance carrier and get a claim number prior to appointment.)
Effective January 1, 2022, we will not accept any existing or new workers’ compensation claims for our patients. You will need to see another physician/ practice to treat your work-related injuries covered under worker comp.
We are NOT currently accepting new patients with any Medicaid plans with the exception of Excellus Blue Cross and Blue Shield (this card will have a VYT prefix).
We DO NOT participate with any NYS Health Exchange Plans (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum) with the exception of Excellus Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
Extended Hours Appointment Fee:
Please note that there is an additional $25.00 fee for all appointments starting at 5pm during the week, and ALL Saturday and Sunday appointments. While this fee is often covered by insurance plans, patients should check with their insurance company to see if their insurance covers this fee. Patients will be responsible for this fee if it is not covered by their insurance.
Attached is our list of gross charges. For specific information on what you should expect to pay at your visit, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
We participate with many insurance plans. However, there are so many plans available to our patients which makes it impossible for our office staff to be familiar with what every plan individually covers. Here are a few key points for you to be aware of with regard to using your insurance plan at our office:
- Bring your insurance card to every office visit.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment when you CHECK IN for your visit.
- Please be aware of what your insurance plan does and does not cover. Just because we recommend a service does not guarantee that your insurance plan will cover it.
Please conduct a detailed review of your health insurance coverage before you select it. Anticipate your health care needs for the year as best you can.